The following terms and condition apply for all returns purchased from V-Box online store
- Must return within fourteen (14) days from the date of order received
- A maximum of three (3) exchanges are allowed per transaction from initial purchase
- Return credit that are used for second purchase will not be allowed to return thereafter
- If return by post, please use an appropriate parcel or carton to return your item as we do not process any orders that are damaged upon receipt
- A proof of purchase must accompany the items being returned which can show the items purchased -e.g original invoice, online invoice, etc
- An email must be send to firstname.lastname@example.org for notification before the item can be return.
- Products must be in original condition with no defects such as unwashed, unmarked and unworn, tags still attached, etc
- Please return to the below address:
Shop 26, 8-36 Station Street
Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre
FAIRFIELD NSW 2166
02 9726 3214
- The sender details will need to be the same as the customer order details.
- Includes all items sold at 49% off or more from the original price cannot be exchange or return.
- All faulty products that are still in original conditions i.e. unwashed, unworn, tags still attached will entitle for a full refund, exchange, or replace on the condition that fault must be from manufacturing process
- Customer must notify V-Box within 24 hours from the time of products have been received
- A clear description of the fault and relevant photos must be given so we can assess it
- The most current contact details so we can contact you should we require your assistance
- Please note that all faulty items must be assessed by the relevant company before a response can be given. We cannot guarantee the process time frame as we have no control over the processes and policies implemented by these companies regarding faulty items
- We will not be responsible for any faulty or damage cause by mishandling and negligent from customer
- Should we find that the product was faulty we will offer you an exchange, replace or refund of your choice (please note that replacement is subject to availability of the products)
- We will only offer exchange, replacement or refund for items whereby the fault was from manufacturing and not through customer’s negligence or wear and tear causes
Authorised Reseller Authentication
We proudly backed all our products with Authorised Reseller Authentication return policy. This mean that if you're not satisfy with the product due to its quality and manufacturing process, we are more than happy to included you in all communication process with us and our brands so you can get up date information from the brands itself.
V-BOX however do not refund in compliance with the Australian Consumer Law for:
- Incorrect choice of purchased
- Change of mind
- Damage caused by negligent of care by customer and through no fault of the manufacturer
- Too much time has passed from the date of purchase
Please refer to Fair Trading website for your rights https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/buying-products-and-services/repairs,-replacements-and-refunds